Letters to Sterling Hopes N Jules

25 December 2011

Merry Christmas to my girls








Dearest Julia and Hope
I miss you so much right now. We are celebrating Christmas and you are not here. I promise to wait to start Christmas tomorrow until you get here... just hurry up. (my 1st Christmas morning without my girls... hurts)

Just last year we were together Christmas morning.. This year we will be together in the afternoon but I want you to know I miss you so much. My heart hurts so badly right now. I want those moments in the morning when you see that Santa came. I know I need to share these moments with your father but I don't want to...I will work on this feeling I promise. We have just always been together on Christmas morning except this year.. and I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment